Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Need Your Feedback

In putting together our three-month schedule, I've run into a snag and I need your feedback on what to do.

As you know, I want to take you all to The Underground periodically. The Underground is a place that has concerts by local and national bands, places for ping pong, shuffleboard, and other games, an Internet cafe, and a lounge, all geared to youth.

But I've just learned that on nights when only local bands are performing, only youth in the ninth grade or above can enter. (When national bands play, for which the admission is higher, all ages can enter.) All ages can also go to tapings of The Zone TV show, which are done at The Underground.

Because I wanted both our middle and senior high youth to be involved, I need your feedback on my possible solution:

During those weeks when the senior high youth go to the Underground, we'll arrange for the middle school youth to do something else. I'll need parental help for this to happen.

When a national band comes to play at the Underground, the entire group can go.

What do you think? I need to hear from middle school students, high school students, and parents. Contact me at MarkLuth@aol.com.

[To learn more about the Underground, go here.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home